The Client is one of the biggest bank in Europe, which offers a variety of banking services right from retail banking, credits to investment banking.
Large European Investment Bank
Data analytics, Business Analysis
- Enterprise stress testing comprises the stress tests required by the Group, regions, country and risk management teams, and other senior stakeholders as required to inform Risk Appetite and the stress tests required by the Bank’s regulators.
- The objective is to execute Bank’s stress test exercises internally and to send reports to external regulators. It is also the centre of excellence for all strategic changes and operational controls, compliance attestation and policy setting for stress testing in the enterprise.
- The intent of the hub is to primarily run central workstream production tasks and sub-tasks during the running of each stress test exercise utilising ITO (Group IT) supported technology and produce management reporting on the same.
- Time management of the stress testing data collection, calculations and reports distribution.
- Stress testing data sourcing and preparations, methodological calculations including the use of existing infrastructure and technology, producing quantitative charts and packs and other related requirements.
- Ensure that the stress testing methods employed are compliant with Bank procedures and any deviation is properly documented and approved.
Test Automation and Prototyping
- Creation of Functional specifications/ Test Scenarios and providing review comments for all modules concerning the project as an SME.
- To organize PI planning, JIRA management for defining Epics, features, stories and task.
- Business acceptance testing of Complex stress testing algorithms and capital calculations.
- Designing the various reports and reporting templates and help developers in creating reports.
- Solve complex production issues and refine calculation methodologies.
- Perform End to End testing with other key applications.
- Defects management.