The client is a leading European Bank which is part of one of the largest financial groups in the world. The client’s trasnaction reporting team needed business consulting support in implementing various financial regulations such as MIRIR, MIFIR and Dodd-Frank.
Large European Bank
- Large universe of products to be anaylzed
- THe project invovled large number of teams located at different places within Germany and outside
- Creating the data flow and mapping of the fields to the source was extremely difficult due to the large number of interfaces and systems.
Provided business analysis services in key areas such as:
- Created functional specification documents for the implementation of various regulatory reporting requirements such as Dodd-Frank, MIFIR, Internal Compliance projects.
- Interfaced extensively with Front-end business users, management and IT Teams for project implementation
- After analysing the regulatory requirements created data mappings for various data fields for each product type – CFDs, Equities, derivatives, exotic products, swaps, FX options etc.
- Mapped the data to source systems by analysing transaction data coming from source systems – FPML and XMLs
- Analysed wide spectrum of securities to validate readiness for MiFIR regulation
- Analysed the feedbacks for T+1 reporting from Deutsche Boerse Regulatory Hub