The Client is a leading European CSD/ICSD, which offers an array of services in the value chain of financial markets. CSDR as a regulation enforces mandatory Buy-ins for unsettled transactions, Our client has established a separate Business unit + Application to handle such transactions through Auction mechanism with other interested Banks/Custodians & other Network Participants.
Large European Clearing House
Settlements & Market Infrastructure.
Acceptance test (Pre-prod launch)
- Timely delivery of the application to meet CSDR deadlines.
- End to End testing with other applications like Pricing, Cash management, Collateral management, Risk & Reporting considering their legacy & downtime
- Review of Functional specifications/ Test Scenarios and providing review comments for all modules concerning the project as an SME.
- Review of Complex collateral calculation algorithms, NP invitation scenarios and generation of settlement models between Client/Agent & participating custodian, agent banks(CBF/CBL vs CBF/T2S markets/CBL or EB Bridge transactions).
- Running the SQL scripts to verify data flow at the backend.
- Review of Data transformation, Market specific data mapping for SWIFT generation & feedback in Stimulation. (MT54x – vs Payment & FOP inx).
- API testing (Client interface) & Test automation through Selenium.
- Preparation of Test scenarios/cases & execution for Collateral/Settlement models.
- Perform End to End testing with other key applications.
- Defects management.